Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Favorite Photo From Epcot

My family and I went to Disney World a couple weeks ago and while we were there, visited a couple of the theme parks.  We found out that Epcot was hosting HGTV's International Flower and Garden Festival.  I brought my Canon EOS Rebel T3  and snapped more than 500 photos.  One of my favorites is of Epcot, I was so excited how this photo turned out, but it's nothing like seeing it in person.  There was so much inspiration there, my wife was actually trying to take the camera from me because I couldn't put it down.  I will be posting more and more of my best work, along with videos and tutorials.  I am going to keep this as a Real Estate and Resort Photo Blog, so check back often, I have some exciting changes coming soon.

1/160 sec, f/10, ISO 100, 32mm