Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Two Reasons Why I Always Bring My Camera With Me

      Why do I always have a camera with me, or atleast in my car?  Simple, you never know when an image might present itself.    Take the photos below for example, my 2 reasons,   I captured the sunrise this morning on my way to drop my boys off at school.  I had the camera right next to me and could see the colors starting to become more vivid as the sun was rising.   I always go the same route, passing a grass farm field, and every morning (well school morning) I get to watch the sunrise.   Sometimes its dark and eerie, or foggy, or rainy, but not today.  Today was absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't resist to pull over on the side of the road and take, literally 2 minutes: 1 min to get the settings right, and another to capture a couple images.   

       It's that easy and simple, so remember don't leave home without your Camera, and make sure your batteries are charged, your card is formatted, and lens clean: I will be talking about that in an upcoming post, possibly a video, so check back for that in about a week.  



f/9.0  1/15th sec 800 ISO,  focal length 35mm, Av Mode

f/9.0, 1/20th sec, 800 ISO, focal length 37mm, Av Mode


‘Photographs open doors into the past, but they also allow a look into the future.’    - Sally Mann

No comments :

Post a Comment