DSLR Camera Rating - Top 5 DLSR's 2011
DSLR cameras come in handy to professional photographers seeing how fantastic they are for nature and complex shots. The top five DSLRs for the year 2011 have been announced recently and missing out on them would be a mistake. Photography is one of the few fields that is actually able to capture the combination of the spiritual world, the art world and nature herself, an amalgamation that will certainly leave you breathless. What better device can you use to capture such moments than the DLSR camera. An SLR camera is different compared to other cameras because the SLR camera allows the photographer to see the real whole image before hands. Most ordinary cameras usually have flaws in their viewfinder meaning they can't really see the complete image that they're capturing. The best guide that is available would be the DSLR camera ratings, a review that is based on popularity, functions, design and cost. If you're looking into purchasing one of these amazing machines, I would strongly suggest that you refer to the 20111 DSLR camera ratings and review list. The following five cameras are at the top of the chart for the year 2011.
1) Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens, PC World has rated this camera 4 and a half starts and has a market price of USD 1100.00. This camera is 5.2 x 4.1 x 3.0 inches big and weighs 24.4 ounces. This 16.2 Mp camera can record videos that have 1920 X 1080 pixel resolution.
2) Sony Alpha SLT-A55V/L 16.2MP DSLR with Translucent Mirror Technology and 3D Sweep Panorama and 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 Lens + 16GB SDHC Card + Replacement NP-FW50 Battery + Vivitar Lens Filter Set + mini HDMI Cable + Sony Case + Lens Pen + Jumpstart DVD This camera was also awarded 4 and a half stars by PC World and will set you back around USD 700.00. The Sony Alpha SLT-A55 weighs 15.27 ounces and is a 16.2 Mp camera. This device hardly emits any noise and has a quick continuous snapping mode. The resolution for the videos is 1920 x 1080 pixels and the camera is able to autofocus when recording a video.
3) Sony DSLRA580L 580 DSLR Camera and DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 Lens (Black) a 16.2 MP camera that was awarded 4 and a half starts by PC World. This camera weighs 21.1 ounces and is 5.3 x 4.1 x 3.3 inches in size. The market price for this camera would be USD 850.00. This camera has awesome panoramic and noise reduction attributes, an ideal friend for nature lovers.
4) Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD Standard Zoom Lens which will cost you USD 900.00 and similar to the previous three, this camera was rated 4 and a half stars. This 18 Mp camera weighs 26.6 ounces and its dimensions are 5.7 x 4.1 x 3.1 inches. It has a vari-angle LCD and comes with a wireless flash systemangle LCD and comes with a wireless flash system.
5) Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens, This 18 Mp camera will set you back around USD 660.00 and is international users have rated this camera 4 and a ¾ stars. This device weighs 18.2 ounce and is 5.2 x 3.9 x 3.1 inches in size. This camera has an adjustable 3 inch screen and many have dubbed this the complete photo shooter and movie maker.