Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

         First of all, thanks for stopping by and welcome to my blog, all about photography.   I just started this blog, so you'll have to excuse the lack of photos and videos.  I currently have a point and shoot,Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom (Grey) .  This camera is a very good, budget friendly camera, and as you can see, takes awesome pictures.  I edit my photos using my Apple iPad 2 Tablet (16GB, Wifi,) NEWEST MODEL and Adobe Photoshop CS5 on my HP G56-122US Notebook PC Laptop 15.6-Inch Widescreen High Definition LED Laptop, Black Imprint Finish, AMD Athlon II Dual-Core P340 2.20GHz Processor, 3 GB DDR3 Memory, 320 GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium, Up to 4 hours battery life .  So, check out the posts, pages,pics and links.  I try and take pictures everyday, well a couple times a week, so check back often for updates. 


      Also, If you would like to purchase a digital copy of any images, feel free to e-mail me at tesar6998@yahoo.com , price depends on size.  I can also have the pictures printed, mounted and shipped to you.  Enjoy

No comments :

Post a Comment